MYB Update - 14th September 2021

Dear MYB Families and Community,
It is a sad day today as MYB Board and management have had to make the tough decision to cease operating the majority of our programs and services for the remainder of the year. Unfortunately we have a number of debts owed to us that we need to recover and without these funds it has left us in a challenging financial position.
We hope that this is a temporary situation as we work with our families, stakeholders and partners to be able to reopen again at full capacity.
This has not been an easy decision to make as this affects so many families in our community, but we hope by being able to do this now we can reopen in a stronger position in the future.
If any of our families have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact Ashwin Ramani at

Leave a comment