The Move Your Body Studio advocates for acceptance and inclusion for all abilities in our local community. We are also extremely passionate and dedicated to providing equal opportunities, work experience opportunities and inclusive & sensory friendly learning environments for children and adults.
We believe in embracing individuality and using that individuals strengths to create a class or program to suit their needs and/or the families goals.
We also work closely with our families and their therapy team to provide both private and small group, social settings they can further expand their skills, build on their strengths and continue to be a part of the community.
The following programs / services are currently on offer for individuals and families:
- Health Coaching / Specialised Personal Training Sessions (15years+)
- Movement / Play Sessions ( All Ages)
- Mini Movers ( 18months - 5 years )
- Sensory School Readiness ( 2.5years - 5 years )
- Social Sensory Play sessions ( 3 years - 12 years )
- Social Sports ( 5 years - 15 years )
- Parent Support Mornings
- Child Educator Support Workshops
- Work Experience placements
- Community Participation support
For more information on any of these services please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org