We are looking for an experienced, passionate and dedicated teacher and/or Education Assistant to join our team in 2019.
The successful candidate will work along side a team of specialists and be responsible for faciliatating and coordinating our Sensory School Readiness program.
The successful candidate will have :
- Qualifications of Bachelor of Education, Early Childhood, or Primary with Childcare Diploma, Certificate IV in Education support or close to completed course.
- Experience working with children with disabilities and/or additional needs in a school or similar environment
- current first aid certificate
- working with children check
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills
This role offers a rewarding career progression with flexible, family friendly hours. ( 10am - 1pm, Monday/Wednesday/Friday)
For more information or to express your interest please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
We are looking for a Passionate, Motivated and Driven Personal Trainer or Fitness Instructor to join our Move Your Body Studio Team.
The successful applicant will have a minimum
- Cert III or Cert IV in Fitness
- Current First Aid Certificate
A working with Children check or ability to obtain is also highly regarded.
The successful applicant will be energetic, patient, have the ability to think outside the box and lead by example in the Health & Wellness sector.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating and facilitating personalised movement sessions or training programs (Cert IV qualified only)
- Creating and facilitating group fitness classes
- Providing direct support to clients and participants
- Supporting the Programs Manager to ensure classes/programs are balanced and varied
- General Housekeeping of equipment and studio
What's on offer?
- A rewarding role with a NFP organisation, working directly with families in the Karratha community to provide education, connection and movement.
- Flexible working hours
- Independence to run your business/classes as your own with the support of the Programs Manager
If you believe your possess the necessary skills, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Occupational Therapist - Casual
The Move Your Body Studio has an exciting opportunity for a qualified Occupational Therapist to join our team. The position includes providing Occupational Therapy services to MYB clients under Service Agreements and Implementing and facilitating strategies to support our Sensory School Readiness program.
Ideally our successful candidate will have:
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy and current registration with Occupational Therapy Board of Australia.
- Demonstrated experience in paediatric related field and working with children with Autism.
- Excellent communication, conflict resolution, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated time management skills together with the ability to provide a flexible therapy experience where necessary.
We are able to offer flexible work arrangements, an unbeatable work/life balance, professional development and training, and a rewarding role with a Not For Profit (NFP) organisation.
For more information or to express your interest please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com