All Abilities Social Sports Circuit is a 45 minute circuit class showcasing a range of different sports and activities.
Participants will work there way through a range of stations, each representing a different sport and skill to learn.
Our Social Sports Circuit class is designed to
- Increase Physical Activity
- Develop Sporting Skills
- Develop Motor Skills
- Increased Community Participation
- Build Self Confidence and Resilience
- Develop Social Skills and Team Work
- Foster and develop participants love of the game without pressure of competition
These sessions are Sensory friendly
Our sessions are capped at 10 participants to ensure equal opportunity for participants to work with our coaches to develop sporting skills and reach individual goals.
These sessions run each Thursday at 4pm and run for 45minutes at our Move Your Body Studio, located at the Pam Buchanan Family Centre Baynton West.